09 April, 2007

Monday with an Easter Buzz!!

I remember the day after Easter when I was a kid. I would crawl out of bed, sneak a peep or two from my basket and then eat breakfast. By the time I reached the bus stop I was in full sugar rush mode, with back up jelly beans in my pocket. I would chow down on those beans all day. I really feel sorry for my teachers. I know how "inquisitive" I was normally. I must have been a question machine on the day after major holidays.

Well I had a couple of pieces of candy and some cake, but I feel more blech than sugar rushed. Too much salt and sugar together. Oh well.

I think that I saw a dress that would be perfect for the dinner portion of my final interview for WaMu.

I am not really sure if this is appropriate, but I like it.


I have three full weeks to prepare for the interviews. I get nervous and excited. I just don't want to blow it. I need to practice talking to strangers, but I get scared. You never know who will be a crazy. I could end up with a stalker or worse.
That is all worse case, I know. Still that thought lingers.

I have a whole bunch of information gathered, though not organised. About interviews of this type and about networking. Once, I get it organised I will post it.

No comments: