05 April, 2007

"Everybody Wants Me!!"

I am just super excited. Which can be a lot for me!! I had an Awesome interview with WaMu, it was so awesome that I have been asked to come back for the final round of interviews. I am just so impressed with WaMu; the benefits and culture seem like a perfect fit. I have never felt so at home in an office building. I am truly smitten. I met with Mary the HR recruiter, and Chris the program manager/advisor; or in Her words "The Den Mother".

The final round of interviews is going to be a two day event. The first evening we will meet together with managers and senior execs; for a networking event. The following day I will go through three one hour interviews then we will have lunch. They hope to have the offer letters out that Saturday. The event is three weeks away. That means that I have three weeks to prep my interview answers, work on a funny icebreaker and figure out what I am going to where to the networking event. I do not want to wear a suit, but I am not sure if I really can get away with it.

Anyway, if you have suggestion please let me know.

No comments: