23 April, 2007

We will be right back after this Commercial Message

I have been working on my personal commercial the last few days. Here is what I have so far...

Interviewer: Tell me about yourself.

Me: I have had a life long connection with business, having been the fourth generation to work and help run my families blacksmithing business. I have been working from about the age of six; I understand the importance of hard work, follow through and what my contribution means to the final result.

I moved to Seattle to get my Bachelors degree from Devry University. At Devry I learned the importance of team work and how to lead my teams to success. During school I continued to work to support myself. I graduated from Devry this past June with a Bachelors of Science in Technical Management emphasizing Network Communications.

I also take time to volunteer with community organizations. I believe that it is important to contribute positively to my community whether that community is my neighborhood or my workplace.

I am organized, focused and motivated to help Washington Mutual achieve its goals. I will be a great addition to Washington Mutual and to the Technology Department.


Whew! that is a mouthful. I think it have many areas for the interviewer to explore and reveals alot about me that people would not guess from looking at me.

No comments: