20 January, 2008

Refocus

So I thought I would write about me in my job and working the corporate system. While I do have something to say about work, I wasn't feeling it.

Instead I am going to "play" along. That is I am going to focus on the things that get me excited. Duct tape, fabric, crafts of all kinds. Music, History, Art, Movies, Biking, Yoga, Cooking... All the fun Stuff in life. All the stuff I like to do when I am not rocking the Job. (Which I love!!)

I hope that everyone is really excited.


Here is my first post on The new Focus.



I have a super drafty door that leads to my laundry room and a back door. I have been sticking dish towels there to block the draft and they help quite a bit. However, since I only use paper towels to drain my bacon, I kinda need the towels. So I dug into my stash and found this great green stripped canvas and made a door snake and a matching "rug" for my dogs dish.


The Door Snake ended up a little short but that was because I was not paying attention.







I had to make a rug for my Toby-kins because he will get a mouth of food and walk 20 feet to drop it on a rug to eat off of. This is really just a piece of scrap material sewn into a rough square. I need to hit up a dollar store and get some of that non-slip shelve lining and attach it to the back.

I need your help. I got a 50 lb bag of potatoes when I went home to Idaho. I really need some yummy ideas for the potatoes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u have amazing entries here....can we be friends?

http://xamfides.blogspot.com